Sunday, April 6, 2014



April 7, 2014

桜桜桜!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Japan is seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life and I am so grateful to be here.  The sakura (japanese cherry blossoms) are seriously beyond incredible and I honestly feel like I am in a dream.  We had the opportunity to go and see some really beautiful places and everyday riding our bike I am just blown away by how pretty the sakuras are.  We also got to go to Okazaki Castle with Mayumi and Malom and it was so funnnnn.  

We found some new investigators and it was really cool to find people that were so prepared and ready to learn. One of the ladies we ran into on the street and testified to her about the restoration.  The very first thing that she said was "where and when is your church?" She really wanted to go!  She is catholic, but the rest of her family is Buddhist.  She always prays by herself because her family doesn`t like Christianity, but she really wanted to learn more and she just said how she needed to hear this and it came at the perfect timing. We talked to this lady who had seen the missionaries around and she always, I guess, made fun of them. We asked her about her beliefs in God and she said "There is no God and I have absolutely no interest in Christianity or religion." Hahaha WHOA. okay.  Anyway, we talked and had fun and I hope that she will remember that we were normal. Hahaha. 

We visited some members that aren`t coming to church right now with some of the members and it was seriously so awesome to be able to go and help them remember how much they loved the missionaries and the way the felt when they were coming to church. So many miracles. 

I don`t have time otherwise I would share more.... I love my Savior so much. I am so grateful that in every moment, in every rejection, in every hard time he is with me. 

Well, have a good week!!

Love
Sister Crofts

Sakura (Japanese Cherry Blossoms)

Sister Aso & Sister Crofts




Sister Crofts, Mayumi, & Sister Aso

Okazaki Castle


Beautiful Japanese Cherry Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment