Tuesday, April 29, 2014



April 28, 2014

Sorry this is like the biggest bummer ever, I have so much I want to tell you about, but I don`t have time this week.  I hope you got the pictures that I sent!

I sent pictures of Nonchan`s baptism!  She was so excited to be baptized. She had read the entire Book of Mormon and memorized all of the Articles of Faith.  She said that she wants to be baptized so she can always follow Jesus Christ.  One of our investigators came to the baptism and it was such a great experience.

I promise the e-mail I send next week will be better.  Mom and Bobby I hope you had a happy birthday!!!!  I LOVE YOUUUUUU!  Can I just tell you....  I love my mission.  I am SO grateful for the Savior, His grace, His mercy and His ability to help me overcome my weaknesses.  Jesus Christ is the only way we can find real and lasting peace.  I will save some of the things that happened this week for next week’s letter.  We have been working so hard and super busy.  We taught over 20 lessons this last week. The church is true!!!  This gospel seriously changes us. Have a good week! I love you! You are always in my prayers.

愛していますごめんね!

SISTER ASOS SOCKS.
Okazaki castle with Mayumi and Malom:)


Octopus fried rice. so yummy

Kaiten zushi! we loveeee
One of my favorite families.

Nonchan's baptism.  She was so excited.

FHE with Nomura & Akasaka Families

No comments:

Post a Comment