Monday, February 3, 2014



February 3, 2014

Hello! 

I don`t have a lot of time this week! We have been really busy with appointments and what not so it is awesome. It was so special because yesterday brother Nomura was confirmed a member of the Church.  HIS FAMILY IS SO HAPPY. I love it so much!  After his confirmation, his two oldest children received "baby" blessings because they had never received them. They are beginning the preparations to enter the temple next year. Sister Nomura said that she feels like she is with God when we are around her. Ahhh I love her so so much. We did a yoga activity at the Church and Chikachan (our investigator) taught and it was super fun. Lots of people came. 

Oh! Another thing I didn`t get to talk about because of lack of time earlier. So, this last week I went housing for a kokon in another area with this cute Japanese sister. So we did a little bit of housing and streeting in a huge city near to Nagoya.  Lately, Sister Silva and I have been busy with a lot of people to teach and appointments so we haven`t had lots of time to find new people. Every person we talk to there is so much hope that they are the one that will listen and that they are the one who needs the gospel. So it always makes me kind of sad when they reject us so badly.  Just listennnn sheesh! Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me how much people don`t want religion. 

Well, sorry I don`t have time! The church is true! 

Love, 
Sister Crofts 


Momochan, the Nomura family's daughter
Trying on kimonos with Chikachan





A pretty park that took 50 minutes to get to walking
The Suzuki Family.  She is our mission mom.
Dumping out Ogata Shimai's alcohol ahhaha 

I love this family:)
Our awesome yoga activity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment